York Tourism is confined to assuring that your privacy is shielded. we request you to provide some information by which you can be recognized when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used by this privacy statement. We perform data safekeeping systems to secure customer privacy.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Dubai Evening Safari™ may change this policy from time to time by modernizing this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are satisfied with any modifications. This policy was updated on the 25th of May 2018 by the new data protection law in the European Union Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
What We Store.
We may store the following information:
- Contact Information including e-Mail address.
- Demographic information such as IP’s.
- Other information relevant to an entreaty to our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to assume your needs to offer you with a more reliable service, and for the following reasons:
- Inside record keeping
- We may use the data to enhance our services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, offers, or other information which we believe you may find interesting using the email address which you have presented.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is protected. To prevent unofficial access or disclosure, we have put in place proper electronic and managerial methods to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All credit/debit cards and personally identifiable data are NOT stored in systems.
An SSL certificate is used to digitally binds a cryptographic detail. We have SSL secured certificate as part of our website which activates the ‘padlock’ symbol that you see in web browsers to make sure that the communication between servers is guarded.
A cookie is a small file which asks authorization to be stored on your computer’s Hard/SSD drive. Once you accept, the file is added and the cookie helps analytics interconnection traffic or lets you know when you visit the site. Cookies allow web forms to respond to you as a person. The web application can tailor its services to your requirements, likes, and preferences.
We use traffic analytics cookies to identify which pages are being viewed. This helps us analyse data about user behavior and to improve our website according to consumer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis ends and then the data is discarded from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide your likes & dislikes during a website visit, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain connections to other websites of concern. However, once you have used those links to leave our site, you should note that we do not own any authority over that other website. Therefore, we cannot stand responsible for the safekeeping of your privacy or any information which you provide whilst exploring such sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may select to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following steps:
- Whenever you are required to fill in a card on the website, look for the box that you can tick to show that you do not want the information to be utilized by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously allowed to us using your personal information for direct marketing objectives, You can unsubscribe at any point.
- If you download one of our manuals, we will ask your email address so that we can post you an email with further helpful learning related to the e-manuals. You can unsubscribe at any point, we will stop sending immediately.